The criteria used to evaluate prospective firms throughout the application process should be based on the mission and objectives of the incubator. The evaluation criteria include:
- Startup must have a related ICT product.
- Minimal viable conceptual product (MVP)
- Tech founder as part of the founding team
- The applicant business must commit to taking advice from the professional network.
- The applicant business must agree to establish its Headquarters in Rawabi.
- The applicant business must not be in direct competition with existing incubator businesses.